- 1.25 cups of full cream milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 x frozen OREO churros filled with OREO icing creme
- optional whipped cream
- Follow the directions on the frozen OREO churro box to warm up your churros.
- While the churros are heating, mix together the milk and ice cream, in a blender.
- When the churros are heated, roll them in the OREO sugar crumb icing (in your frozen OREO churro box), add two OREO filled churros into the blender and blend into milkshake mixture.
- Add the remaining OREO filled churros to each glass (one OREO filled churro per glass) and then fill the glass with milkshake mixture.
- Optional – top with whipped cream.